Main content

LIHEAP & Weatherization Application Locations - Map

Find a location near you

Area - select at least one area (optional)

Search to find a location near you.
No Results.

To apply for LIHEAP, you may pick up applications at the following locations. See the respective websites for open hours.
Note: These are pick-up sites for Energy Applications only. These sites will not assist in filling out the forms.

Some sites require vaccination or a mask for entry.

Mail completed applications with required documents to:
Spectrum Community Services
LiHEAP Program
P.O. Box 4317
Hayward, CA 94540



WSWA - Western Services Workers Association
1141 Peralta St
Oakland, CA 94607

Oakland Library- Eastmont Branch
7200 Bancroft Ave #211
Oakland, CA 94605

Oakland Library- 81st Ave Branch
1021 81st Ave
Oakland, CA 94621


Fremont Main Library
2400 Stevenson Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538