Spectrum’s Senior Nutrition Program is a healthy and convenient alternative to cooking, and offers freshly prepared, nutritious meals at 25 Alameda County locations.. Our dining sites ease the burden of cooking and provide seniors with the opportunity to enjoy tasty food, meet new people, and participate in a variety of activities.
What the Meal Plan Offers
- A Healthy, freshly cooked meal planned by our Registered Dietitian
- An atmosphere that promotes socialization with other seniors in a welcoming environment
- At least 1/3 of your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) including fruits vegetables rich in Vitamin A & C
- Daily alternative menu options include a hearty Chef Salad (chicken or vegetarian)
This is a sample menu - click the link on the right for this month's menu..
- Tomato Florentine Soup
- Baked Salmon with a Lemon Caper Sauce
- Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
- Brussel Sprouts
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- 1% milk
- $3.75 for seniors 60 years and older
- $6.00 for guests under 60
- No senior will be turned away due to lack of funds.